A similar concept and approach as in the Senza1 model. The fundamental difference is that the Senza2 uses guide rails on both sides.
Other advantages, such as minimum height, profiles of 60x60 mm cross-section, flat guide track (double-track version), are the same as for Senza1. The roof is designed to be as low as possible. The Senza2 model, like the Senza1 type, is always delivered without doors, because the Senza1 and Senza2 covers are designed for users who want to cover their pool unobtrusive.
- Low and almost flat roofing
- Extra reinforced profiles with a cross section of 60 x 60 mm are used for the supporting part of the structure
- Flat track of new shape
- Stainless automatic locking system
- Anthracite surface color in a special offer
- and other details (please check out here)
- height from 40 cm
- width up from 450 to 600 cm
- lenght up to 1510 cm